Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Doing a Midway the right way: Long exposures and big, old sweaters.

I so love long exposure photography!
As before, ISO 200, 2 - 8 second shutter, f8
Sooooo fun! I've wanted to try this basically since I started photography more than 15 years ago, but I NEVER remembered a tripod!  
And just to remind everyone how stylish I am....
The sweater was made by my Great Aunt for my dad. It's definitely too big for me, but that hasn't once stopped me wearing it.
Underneath is a really cute Modcloth Coach Dress.
And underneath that.... my favourite old GAP jeans.
I sure am fancy! 









3 comments:

Mike said...

Great photos. Thanks, we didn't go to the midway.

Carolynn Markey said...

I love all the bright colors. And I even love that sweater! Large sweaters are so comfortable. It's like wearing a hug.

Teddi said...

total hair envy! ok sweater wearing made by your aunt envy too. did you ever read pippi longstocking? your layered dress with jeans reminds me of that. i swear all the red haired freckled characters inspired me: anne of green gables, pippi, caddie woodlawn, annie (tommorrow bet your bottom dollar), strawberry shortcake, and raggedy ann. i just realized 3 of them are versions of the name ann (weird). that's why when i was 17 i started coloring my hair red. i even started a blog post about this in 2012, but never published or finished it.