Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Indoor Garden Making on Holiday Monday

I always have Mondays off anyway, but yesterday was the holiday so other than vacuum, my to do list consisted of "Read, Put Bunnies Outside, Re-pot Plants, Cross-stitch, Edit Photos". I am one of those people who won't relax without a "Relax" to-do list. My reading involved Hawkeye comic books and Janet Evanovich's One for the Money, so basically, very light reading. It was so beautiful out yesterday and I needed a make-up free day, so I sat in the backyard for a while, and potted my new (and old) plants in new pots.
The plants to be potted or re-potted. I used that little bowl for the succulents. It was a gift from my cousin. It has hearts all around the sides. I love it.
Pre-planted chives. These won't stay inside.
I picked really colourful flower pots this round
English daisies. English daisies are not a house plant, but you can keep them inside while the seeds germinate and the plants start out for a bit, so I'm going to give it a try. I bought two batches. One I will plant on my dad's grave in a few weeks.
They look so perfect in this pink orchid pot.
The heart bowl and mini succulent rock garden. I ran out of rocks, even though I scrounged around under the deck looking for more.

I also ate a whole lot of these yesterday....
 Sarah decorated the mug for me.... with coffee and Cadbury eggs... how could I resist?











1 comment:

Cathy Very said...

Awesome working with plant's!!!
Flowers Generate Happiness. Having flowers around the home and office greatly improves people’s moods and reduces the likelihood of stress-related depression. Flowers and ornamental plants increase levels of positive energy and help people feel secure and relaxed.
I love my job...working as a floral designer...being around the different kinds of plants and flowers...I just love the succulents!!

I also need to try the chocolate in a cup!! :) :)