Thursday, March 6, 2014

Craft Fair and Photo Exhibit Prep

This Saturday is the Craft Fair and Photo Exhibit I've been working on for a few months and with only two days to go, I'm finally getting excited. Only a few days ago, everything was a mess, but that mess is over and tomorrow night, vendors are coming to set up their tables. I thought I was going to have to give up my table space because I had so much vendor interest, but it seems to have worked out after all and although I'm disappointed we won't have spring plants for sale (for obvious reasons), I'm glad that everything worked out anyway. 


Obviously, these snaps aren't from the show itself. The Dunnville Teen Photographers are having a mini exhibit so I got that set up for them the other day. The rest of the photos are of props and the sets for their photo booths! Everyone involved has put in so much effort. I'm really, really looking forwards to the actual day when everything comes together. 

In case you're interested, here's a list of some of the things that will be going on that day:
Penny Sale, Bake Sale, hot dog lunch, party photo booth, Dr. Who themed photo booth, Photo Gallery, fine art photography, purses, scarves, crocheted baby hats, crochet goods, jams, Partylite, Scentsy, Friends of the Library (books), vintage clothes, jewellery, Welcome Wagon, chocolate arrangements, and more. Unfortunately, I had to turn away nearly eight vendors just because I didn't have the space so I'm looking into different event possibilities for the next time.

Anyway, that's all!
Love to all, xoxo










No comments: