Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Eve Eve Party

I wanted to do something different with the Dunnville Teen Photographers for the month of December. We had a cosplay night. We made sundaes. One evening, we had a Christmas party in ugly Christmas sweaters. None of the girls who attend really enjoy frilly girlie things, so I asked if they'd have a formal night for New Year's and wear dresses. The original plan was to have a make-up artist come but it all ended up being to complicated, and I guess I'm not very good at formal either, because we ended up eating pizza and covering our faces in glitter. I had them do a photography scavenger hunt, but I haven't seen the results yet, so I can't comment. Anyway, here are a few of the photos from that evening. The girls took them, with a few exceptions.
I'm so proud of these girls. They have such kind hearts and they work hard to express their creativity in new ways. I really have a fun and amazing opportunity here.











No comments: