Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Little People Portraits!

I've been reluctant to get into wedding and infant photography, mostly just because I was afraid.
I dreaded the idea of disappointing someone and directing people how to pose. During these situations, my mind goes blank and I act ridiculous... it's embarrassing. BUT, this past season, I willed myself to get over my fears and sometimes you just have to take that first step to realize you really can survive, haha.


Admittedly, I selected this two cuties precisely because I knew how adorable they were and how well they would photograph. Plus I knew they had awesome moms/grandmoms so that took the edge off. 
But I'm really happy with how they turned out. The light especially. It's hard to master light sometimes. I just need to learn how to make babies smile now, when I'm under pressure. Although I love pouty face photos the most, it would be nice to capture some sweet baby smiles too.






1 comment:

Amanda Rose said...

You did a great job photographing them! I'm sure they had fun with you during their photo session. Now they get to look back on these special photos capturing this dainty time in their lives for the rest of their lives! You should believe in yourself more! Beautiful photos.

Amanda Rose
sewmuch2say.com