Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dancing in the rain

I'm really excited because more and more people are expressing their desire to help our community. A girl in town decided to organize a community dance once a month. I went last Friday and it poured, but it didn't stop people from having fun.
We were so drenched but I don't think anyone even noticed after a while. I hid under my umbrella to keep my camera dry, plus I'm not very brave, so I didn't dance much... but I did a wee bit and that's a big thing for me. Also, I get really freaked out when I approach people to photograph them. So the top two portraits, taking them... was a huge deal for me, even though I'm pretty relaxed with both of them, most of the time. The point is, two small victories for me! 

Summer seems like it's going to be a lot of fun.







No comments: