Sunday, June 23, 2013

And done! I'm officially a diploma-fied photographer!


Digital Photography is done like dinner and I have the diploma to prove it.
I didn't think the actual ceremony was that important until I got home and realized I finally felt like I had achieved something and could turn over a new page in the book of life.
I'm so excited to see what's ahead!

(I can tell you though, no more school for a while... This makes a total of 8.5 years of post secondary school for me, plus extra courses here and there...yikes!)


(*The top photo was posted by a classmate on her facebook page. The second photo was taken by the Niagara College Event Photographer. The rest are from my camera although I think Sarah took most of them.)






2 comments:

Ngaio May said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

That's so exciting, to have achieved what you have with your hard work! :)

Sarah Rivera Corrice said...

Congratulations!!