Monday, April 22, 2013

More than Meets the Eye: Spring Fashion Week Day 3

So today I went for a visit with some retired friends of mine. I met them through the Library and although I don't visit them as often as I would like, every time I do.... I have a great time.
I also went biking, which explains this casual outfit.
Well, and the fact that I love this shirt.
It's also the most "Spring-like" of my outfits so far. It was fairly warm today, although apparently it was only 14 degrees (in Canadian weather terms... in Fahrenheit I think that's around 57). 
Admittedly though, in Canada, some people wear shorts when it's anywhere over 10.

Transformers shirt: Forever 21
Blue Henley: Giant Tiger
Pants: Too old to remember

And!!!! I decided to try a gif. It's my first attempt, so don't judge!
It's most of my silly face poses in one.
Also, I should have closed my closest and straightened the images, Oops!







7 comments:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i love your gif! you did a great job. and i just figured out who you remind me of...jennifer lawrence. i hope you take that as a compliment, i think she is gorgeous. (and you are too!)

melindarose said...

Oh my gosh, Deanna is right! You really do look like her! Too cute!

Rachel said...

If I went on a bike ride at 57 degrees....I'd probably still be bundled up in a coat and gloves, too!

elle said...

Your hair. Is so pretty.

Also if I owned that shirt I'd probably wear it every day.

Rachael said...

Love the GIF! You're so animated (har har!).
And what a kick-butt shirt! I agree with Deanna... You DO look like Jennifer Lawrence.

Teddi said...

fun gif, fun shirt, fun lady!

katie said...

i like the riot of color and texture you have going on in your room! the pictures, blankets, pillows, all of it. makes me miss my pre-marriage college apartments, when decorating meant putting up all of *my* favorite things (as opposed to *our* favorites...).

gifs are fun, and yours is delightful. i feel like they justify me in being a goofball. =)