Monday, April 15, 2013

Is it Spring? I'm not quite sure

We haven't had a real Spring yet in Southern Ontario. It's mostly been cold and rainy, and sometimes we still have snow. This isn't entirely unusual but last year we had a really early Spring, so it just seems strange. Today I was looking out the window sometime after breakfast and....
Buds! Bright red buds glowing against the blue sky!
I promptly went outside and photographed the signs that Spring is really here.
Spring flowers....
Brown, faded lavender, but it will soon turn green
Amazing shadows covering so many surfaces
Bright green, fresh moss
And a double exposure... obvious... but Spring is within grasp!








3 comments:

maria said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I can't pick a favourite.
Nice to see you have a hint of Spring in the air to enjoy. I love the energy Spring days give you.
Enjoying following your wonderful blog, by the way.
Thank you so much for following my blog too! So glad you liked it :)
Maria x

Teddi said...

hooray for spring! :)

ivette said...

lovely photos.. spring does seem nice doesn't it?...after all the coldness of the winter season, finally the sun rises to illuminate all.. I just can't stand the cold haha.. cute pics!