Monday, April 29, 2013

I might dress like a bag lady, but I accessorize: Hot Pink Spike Necklace

Here's my first "I might dress like a bag lady, but I accessorize!" feature.

Here is the accessory, a spiky, hot pink and gold necklace. I'm not normally into spikes or studs, but I actually went back for this baby. 
Here's what I wore it with... I have no eyes here... just dark, spooky sockets.
And here's how it looks all together!
This is also my new dress. I've been searching everywhere for colourful geometric print sweaters. I can't find anything... Forever 21 had one but it sold out almost immediately.
The dress is my substitute. It's okay, but I don't love it.

Anyway, this tacky accessory was found out Old Navy. I never shop at Old Navy. This was my first time.
It wasn't overly cheap even.

So there you go!
Happy week friends. 
Thanks for all your comments on Spring Fashion Week last week, it was so much fun.
If you haven't, please check out the self-portrait project.





3 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

I LOVE that necklace!!

Steph @ A Life without Ice Cream said...

Love the necklace and kinda surprised you found it at ON :)

Teddi said...

you do NOT dress like a bag lady! i adore this whole outfit, every little detail. i'm serious.