Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Finally iphone images: silly rabbit







Only two more days of class. I'll miss this guy and my other friends. But I only have a picture of him on my iphone in this batch. It's proof though that age doesn't necessarily have to be a barrier in friendship. I have friends who are 60+ and I have friends who are 19. The world is a strange place that way... We had our year end gala and show last night. I didn't take that many photos, but the ones I did represent the people that stuck with me through this program (other than my family, who of course, have always been so supportive and give me so much strength). And to my blogger friends (Teddi, this means you ;)) and others who leave supportive comments... thank you so much. You have no idea how much you mean to me.

1 comment:

maria said...

beautiful post! i like what you say about age not being a barrier. so true.
Hope you might like to follow me and I'll follow back!
http://shadeofwhim.blogspot.com
Maria :)