Monday, January 14, 2013

Collections in Art?

Quick update!
School, which I was dreading, got off to a much better start than I hoped.
I just prayed and confessed the day would be peaceful and that this would be my best term ever.
Sometimes approaching things with a positive attitude, rather than a negative one, makes all the difference in the world. I never once said "Today will be awful and full of drama" and as a result, it really wasn't.


Also,
things I'm looking for:

clocks
antique keys
plastic people
fake butterflies
feathers
mini rabbits
hearts
mirrors
messages in bottles
mini houses
mini teapots
random tiny kitsch
alphabet letters

I'm really into photographing collages at the moment... I want to make some fairy tale themed ones for my portfolio... so if you know anyone who has a random assortment of the above objects to get rid of VERY CHEAPLY!!! please let me know!


No comments: