Sunday, November 4, 2012

River Arts Festival

Three of my photographs are featuring in the local Art Show this year. I was pretty happy since the show was actually juried for entry this year. I planned on taking photos at the Show opening, but the place was so packed that I just found my work and left. Here are the only two photos of the night.
It's not a great picture of me, but I'm standing beside my photograph of a billboard in NYC
I don't know who that gentleman is... he had been looking at a painting and turned around when I snapped the photo. 
I dressed up a bit, but I didn't end up taking my coat off, so it didn't matter. 
We ended up sitting in Tim Horton's eating sprinkle donuts.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the art show! I hope it was an incredible experience for you!

Teddi said...

check you and your art out, little missy! ;)