Friday, October 26, 2012

Send me Selfies for a Book?

Hey everyone,

You know the sketchbook project? I would love to participate this year, but I'm on a spending fast... so I thought perhaps I could create my own mini sketchbook project. I will blog each and every picture that I collect and they can be digital or not. Then at the end of the year, I will put them all together into a book... (ohhhh, and wouldn't it be nice to print it????!!!!) I have a gift card from Pikto so it wouldn't even cost me much. If people wanted, I could probably even send them the book to sign a comment and peruse.

Ideally, I would like people to send self-portraits, but I won't limit it to just that. And I will also say a self-portrait wouldn't have to be just a drawing of your face. If you feel bright pink squiggly lines represent you... send it! If you have children, they could be "published" online and in the book if they wanted to contribute as well. Can you dog draw? haha... I don't have any restrictions on who can send, the medium you use, what you send, or how many pieces of Art.

If you know someone you think would enjoy participating, please send them a link to this post... or have them contact me at alovelylittleworld@yahoo.com

I would love for this to be a global project.

Mail digital files to alovelylittleworld@yahoo.com
Also email me for my mailing address.

If you have any stipulations, or links you want to include with your Art submission, please let me know in your email.



No comments: