Saturday, October 20, 2012

Food... blah!

I barely have time to blog with school and work, and I miss it.
I have some big ideas in mind... but that will have to wait. Until then, here's what's been taking my time.
Two of my favourite girls. Jennah and her mom Jaclynn.
Jackie made her own dress, earrings and watch and also Jennah's hat. Jennah is an Art student.
They're just too cute.
Johnny Famous is this amazing restaurant that recently opened just outside of Dunnville, Ontario. I love all the stained glass and light. The food is also amazing. I've been photographing it for my location Photography class. The people who work there have been beyond nice to me!
We also had to photograph at a restaurant called Benchmark. It's part of Niagara College, Niagara-on-the-Lake campus.
We were doing all kinds of crazy things to get the proper lighting. Kelsey is balancing a reflector with her knees, while standing on a chair photographing down on the plate of food.
I decided to play around with harsh shadows for a while, but, obviously, more natural light is better for making food look more delicious.
Not that this is at all apparent from this post, but I HATE food photography.
I hate seeing pictures of food, I hate seeing recipes... all of it. 
I like eating cereal though, and homemade cookies, especially if I don't have to cook them. :)








No comments: