Thursday, September 27, 2012

Today I Choose

I've been thinking a lot about who I am and who I want to be and it's making me excited to be alive again. I'm not saying every moment is a walk in the park, but in general... grey skies are clearing up, I've put on a happy face! (haha)

Cool photo ideas keep popping into my head.
Interesting article ideas too. I really want to get into photojournalism eventually (and obviously photography) and before, I just couldn't see a clear path to making that possible. Now I do... I won't share the details yet, but I'm struggling to find the time to create a structured plan and carry it out. But I know it's okay, it will happen, a day at a time!

Love you all.


I need to take a photo like this for exactly this type of moment!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight" - Prov 3:5
(my dad loved this scripture) 

1 comment:

Teddi said...

such joy & it gladdens my heart! with love :)