Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Small Adventures are still Adventures

I went on a few small adventures this weekend...
Visiting the craziest, most fully stocked comic book store ever (Neutral Zone in Niagara Falls). 
All I bought this time.... A Mars Attacks Comic book and a collection of re-told Fairy Tales. The fairy tale author are current popular fantasy writers such as Holly Black and Neil Gaiman.

And shopping for kitsch in St. Jacob's.
Sarah collects tea cups, obviously these aren't all her's! But she was pretty pleased to check them all out
The 3rd floor of one of the Antique Stores. 
I found 2 old Kodak cameras and a tiny blue jar that I bought for Still Life Photographs.
Sorry for the mixed photograph quality. Some of the photos were snapped with my iphone, the rest with my regular camera.

Have you gone on any adventures lately? Big or small?

I hope you're having a lovely week!
xoxo












No comments: