Thursday, September 20, 2012

Selfies and crafts

So many ideas and dreams for so many things but so little time. In part because I use that time doing things like this.....
BUT! Contrary to popular belief, I don't just photograph and draw myself (or on pictures of myself)... I also made....

This deer that needs eyelashes
This Blythe sized pillow
and skirt
This really weird earrings
This giant mess
I started making this little cloud mobile
and I completely re-organized my stuff.
Despite that, I still don't have room for all my books, so the one corner is home to three stacks of left-overs
I also work and go to school... I don't just sit and make mediocre crafts and re-organize! 
I've realized I just like the process of making things.... I usually get rid of them (either to the trash or Salvation Army) within a few months. Hopefully at least the little deer or cloud stay around a bit longer, but ... I'm guessing not.







5 comments:

The Egg said...

you are the cutest thing ever!
i love your bangs.
you know how to rock em.

xo the egg out west.

livlovelaugh said...

agreed with 'The Egg' above~ you are adorable~

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

Magical Day Dream said...

Love the cloud mobile & deer. Also, I saw your reaction; I would love to hear your 'spread the love' submission idea(s)! Maybe I could contribute to your random acts of kindness project too in a guest post. Just shoot an e-mail :)

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

you are so cute!

i also love those 'really weird' earrings. :)

Teddi said...

ha ha complete & total fun & totally you! :)