Monday, September 10, 2012

Outfit Post do over: Hair Wrap!

I have to stop being so lazy and only taking iphone pictures. In an effort to get back into shooting (since school officially starts back today), I re-did my outfit from the other day... and properly this time (or at least, more properly).
So here's the dress again, re-accessorized for Church on Sunday
Yeah, this was an attempt for you to see my shoes... it's mostly just proof I always wear pants with my short dresses.
Without the sweater
A semi-ridiculous attempt to show off my shoes. The thing is, I'm clumsy and one of the shoes is a bit tight since my feet actually measure a whole half sized difference.
I put a hair wrap in my hair! It took forever and hurt my arm but I love it. I'm going to put more in soon. It actually matches my dress, but that was coincidence.
And.... I didn't get good pictures of the actually accessories, so back to the iphone it is :(
Hair wrap!
You still can't see the necklace. It has a cross on the bottom. It's cute, but this post already has too many pictures.
I wish my hair was always wavy. It's looks so much better.

Outfit rundown:
Earrings - handmade
Necklace - Forever 21
Ring - Forever 21
Belt - H&M
Dress and cardigan - Modcloth
Shoes - Modcloth
Pants - Suzy Shier

Also, the photos are washed out because I decided not to edit them this time! Here's me without photoshop (other than re-sizing) also the two of me close-up did have some actions applied just for the fun of it.














2 comments:

Teddi said...

Charity you are so funny with the shoe show off snaps. If something doesn't fit me properly i donate it. I like the nails with the cute dress, & the hair up. the belt highlights your tiny waist. :)

Tiffany said...

SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT!
Love your hair up too! And down!
Both look so great!