Friday, September 28, 2012

Nearly Normal: Fall Fashion Week Last Day

I was so pleased with myself today because I thought I had actually dressed relatively normal. When I looked at the pictures, I realized I was wearing 4 layers all in different colours. Sigh.
I also look incredibly puffy, but let's just attribute that to the double sweater look.
Actually, I thought it was humorous because Nick accuses Jess of wearing double cardigans this week in New Girl... and I thought "What's wrong with that if you're cold?"

Bow ring: Forever 21
Stackable rings: Drugstore
Purple Sweater: H&M
Blue sweater: H&M
Black tee: Walmart
Purple tank: No idea
Black pants: Suzy Shier
Boots: Dr. Martens
Earrings: Forever 21




9 comments:

Kristina said...

Love the bright blue cardigan! They go awesome with the boots!

Charlotte said...

uh yeah, I definitely see nothing wrong with multiple cardigans. I figure I save money by not turning up my heat then!

Also, I think multiple layers in multiple colors are fun and interesting, so don't be shy about wearing them!

Rachael said...

Cute cute cute! I agree with Charlotte. You do look relatively normal (but only in a good way) yet clearly YOU. With your fun colors and bit of extra personality. Love the shoes.

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

absolutely nothing wrong with doubling up on the cardis. :) and i love the sweater and it's big bright buttons! :)

thanks so much for linking up this week. i hope you'll join in if we have a winter fashion week.

Amanda Rose said...

Your nails look so pretty! I love fall fashion.

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

You are darling! Love those red nails and that bow ring! :)

Judy said...

I love all the color! Those are really great sweaters. I love layering.

Michelle said...

It totally works. Cute, cute and cute. :-)

Teddi said...

who defines or decides normal? i get a very librarian vibe from this outfit. beautiful hair, fab shoes! 4 layers? i can't even wear long sleeves without sweltering.