Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Better Late Than Never: Fall Fashion Week Day 3

This is my new favourite outfit. I would not have discovered it if I had not signed up for the Fall Fashion Week at Delirious Rhapsody... so sign up for the last few days so you can find your favourite outfit too! haha... did you like my pitch there? I worked in Sales once. I was horrible. I couldn't sell anything beyond the basic product the customer asked for and even then... well, it was a stretch.
Yes, I wore the hat for a few pictures yesterday, but it looks much better with today's outfit.
Yeah, there is a ton of junk piled in that corner.... I'm gathering props for a shoot... the books are just books. I have no more room on my shelves.
I think the stars are actually golden but you can't tell here. In fact, most of the day I thought they were silver coloured.
I like the buttons and someone asked me today if my necklace was Hello Kitty.
This is my staged thoughtful face.
This was supposed to be my pouting under a rain cloud face, it looks more like an angry duck face.
This is my rain cloud.
This is some purple flowers :)

Sweater: Forever 21 
Jeans: GAP
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Modcloth
Hat: Icing
Pink Tank: Bootlegger (a million years ago)
Freckles: The Sun

*(every sweater so far this week has been from Forever 21. I should get paid!)

I lost one of my new ear cuffs already. I was really tired when I got home last night....and I'm not sure if I took it off and put it somewhere weird or it just fell of somewhere... which reminds me, I left the other cuff in the shower! 







9 comments:

Michelle said...

Wowza! That's great. The belt is fantastic.

Rachael said...

Head-to-toe. You look FANTASTIC. I'm so jealous of all your fun accessories and color. And your hair is SUCH a great color.

Jessica G. said...

That sweater is amazing! I love all the color in it. And those closeups of you...wow, you are beautiful.

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

why are you so cute? if i wore bright colors, i would look like rainbow brite, but you look so cute and fun!

Rachel said...

I love this so much! I would totally wear that belt all the time - so cute! And the hat, too!

With Love, Jamie said...

Yay Charity, I just love you!!! Can we please hang out in real life??? ;)

Charlotte said...

All the bright colors in your outfit are making me happy. :)

Teddi said...

i was gonna say nice duck face before i even read your caption. ;) i would so wear that star belt, & that necklace. i am digging the rain clouds and the flowers photos too.

two birds said...

i love the colors of the sweater, and it matches perfectly with that cute necklace. that black and white of you is beautiful!