Sunday, September 23, 2012

Alice in Workland: Fall Fashion Week!

I decided to link up to a Fashion Week Blogfest going on right now. As I have clarified many, many times... fashion is NOT my thing. I'm one of those casual dressers who thinks quirky, tacky shirts and accessories are the way to go ALWAYS (formal occasion or trip to the grocery store... actually that's a lie... I dress even worse for the grocery store). Anyway, that's all besides the point, I thought it would be fun to join in just because I'm trying to expand my creative work and actually I want to do a 365 just of self-portraits. I have all kinds of concepts swimming around my head and no models/time/locations to create the images... so I may as well practice on me!
Sweater and Necklace - Forever 21
Ear Cuffs and Ring - Icing
Shoes - Dr. Martens
Pants - Just old dress pants, that's why they look so horrible!

You should definitely link up here (this is for you Teddi) at Delirious Rhapsody.





7 comments:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

that headband is awesome!

and please tell me that you actually have a bunny head and it's not just photoshopped on. if i had a bunny head i would wear it all the time.

Michelle said...

Pahhhhh! That first pic made me laugh out loud. I do love your style and love the way you rock it!

Rachael said...

Do NOT tell me fashion is not your thing and then post that! That's like, the coolest outfit! Every little detail. I love the bunny sweater, the watch ring, everything. You're basically one of those people who I go, "Ooooh" when I see on the street and you're not even trying. I loveeee that first picture so much!

Manda said...

Love the whole outfit & those boots are great.

With Love, Jamie said...

Cuuuuutie pie (I want those shoes!!!)

Lea said...

Such a cute sweater and I love your shoes!!!!

Charlotte said...

That top picture made me go "whaaaat?" Definitely trippy, and definitely Alice in Wonderland-esque.

You got that ring from ICING? Are you kidding me? I haven't gone in that store for ages, thinking it was too little kidish, but I am in love with that ring!