Thursday, August 30, 2012

Make Art Not War

Sarah (SGWillsPhotography) had a photo shoot this week, so I tagged along to do behind the scenes stuff.
It was really stinking hot that day.
Sarah does all the styling herself, she had a hair stylist and make-up artist. The model Amanda, is such a doll. 
I made a new pair of earrings and I actually forgot about them until I saw this picture.
This was that bracelet I was making but got bored.
I also made my bestie and I cheesy matching necklaces... my half heart says "Forever"... both beaded strands are part of the same necklace.
And I finally got my "Make Art Not War" shirt. It's too big, but oh well.
I'm not going to pretend this week has been great, because to be honest, it's been downright awful.... but there was a few good things about it... so I thought I would share those things in an attempt to cheer myself up! 




3 comments:

Tiffany Martinkus said...

Love Love Love the shirt!!! Too cute! ♥

Teddi said...

Sorry you've had a bad week, charity. :( super busy jewelry making girl. I wonder if the shirt will shriunk in the dryer? Nice photos on the too stinking hot day with sarah!

Cristina Lupu said...

amazing pics...i love your fashion taste!!!!