Friday, August 31, 2012

DIY: Embroidery Floss Organizer

Start with a mess like this
Take a cheap binder and plastic sleeves. These are baseball cards sleeves, which actually aren't ideal, but it was all I could get in my small town. 
You may want to number each section with the DMC number. For now, mine are just sorted by colour, in future I will be more diligent about keeping the numbers :(
A pocket for patterns
And my last completed project. Oddly, I never did anything with it, just threw it in the bag... I think I like how therapeutic the process is, without caring much about the end result.
And that's how it's done (with a silly face).
I started cleaning out the storage room/kitchen at the library today so it can be painted next week. That equals me tired (yawn!)

Good night loves!





2 comments:

Teddi said...

great idea!

Amanda Rose said...

This is a great idea and I love your little final project!

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com