Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tshirt Post: Cupcakes or War?

I wore my hair down most of the day, and then for some reason when I went to shoot the outfit post photos, I pulled it up in a completely unflattering way. Oh well.
These were all taken at Dundurn Castle in Hamilton, Ontario.
The tshirt reads "Make Delicious Cupcakes Not War"

T-shirt: Bluenotes
Jeans: GAP
Necklace: Handmade
Flipflops: Dollarama????
Friendship Bracelets: Handmade
Messenger Bag: Bayan Hippo

A note about the bag: I bought it from an etsy seller, and honestly it's one of the strongest, most well-made bags I've ever purchased. I truck around a lot of books and cameras, plus everything else that goes into a normal purse and the strap hasn't stretched or pulled away from the bag at all. I love it!








1 comment:

With Love, Jamie said...

Cutie pie!
P.S. I LOVE my embroidery you made me!!! I am going to share it once I get it all ready for hanging!
:) :) :)