Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Things I'm Loving Today: The Geek Edition

Oh wait... every week is a Geek edition!
As a huge Loki fan and caffeine addict, I couldn't pass up sharing this:
This is pretty funny too.

But.... the real point of this post is to admire this fantastic home/toy collection
You've probably seen this home before as it featured on both Apartment Therapy and etsy.
This print is called Academic Sort. I found it while searching Librarians (my new occupation). I'm disappointed with the fact she doesn't look like me (other than the rabbit on her head!) but I think I've found one of my new favourite artists. I'm not going to say more about her here, because I want to devote a whole post to her later!




2 comments:

Teddi said...

i have no idea what Loki is. i've never seen the apartment before. i like the art work in it. based on what i see here, i'm sure i'll enjoy your post devoted to your new fave artist. :)

Amanda Rose said...

I like how the toy collection still looks homey and sophisticated!

http://semwuchtosay.blogspot.com