Saturday, July 14, 2012

Outfit Post and some unusual expressions

I just found an outfit post I never posted.
We had a yard sale this morning and it went well, but now I feel extra lazy and will likely get very little done for the rest of the day.
It's proof I wear clothes other than graphic tees. This is  work outfit, but I really like the lacy tank top I layered over my black shirt to make it library appropriate ;) Also I don't know why I'm scrunching up my face all weird or why the photos is blurry.
New handmade bracelet. I love the heart pattern. I really wanted to try white nail polish but it looked really bad, so I had to paint it on thick.
As you can see, this was only a half-hearted outfit post.
See that pineapple print in the background? I made it teacher's college using a styrafoam. For some reason, I've always really loved it. Probably because I really love pineapples.
This is my favourite one because I don't know what I was doing... Perhaps leaning to look at something on the camera? It looks like I have one arm. My earrings are little guitars. I love them.
Earrings: Claire's
Bunny Necklace: Forever 21
Both tops: Bluenotes
Pants and Ring: Suzy Shier.
Bracelets: Handmade

So there you have it... the way a librarian dresses :) Sorry folks, no glasses today.







4 comments:

Teddi said...

i would so wear that outfit, including the guitar earrings, that i wish i could see. i can't see the pineapple print either. maybe i need to put on my old lady reading magnifying glasses. :P

Amanda Rose said...

I love the map in the back! Cute lace shirt, too.

sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

i love the tank over the black tee! annnnnd i want your hair. and your bracelet :)

xo,
jessie

Jessica said...

i just went hard core yard sale-ing this weekend it was amazinggg

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com