Monday, July 16, 2012

I may have accidentally become obsessed with Polyvore

So the thing is, and I've stated this frequently, I`m not all that interested in fashion... unless it means playing around with polyvore.com It's fun to create completely nonsensical outfits. My favourite is definitely the one with the yellow sneakers, but I also love the 3rd outfit with the magenta ruffle skirt. The top is my least favourite but it was the most fun to create. For those of you who use it regularly, any tips? I'm not that great at finding things yet..... I probably wouldn't actually wear these outfits, unless I was presently 17, but I suppose you need to pick out clothes for characters you create when writing???? :) That's going to be my excuse. (And hopefully, it will motivate me to get going on actually writing!)
Colour your world


Black jacket
$70 - yukka.co.uk

Soda shoes
tillys.com

Monies jewelry
$115 - farfetch.com

Knit beret
hottopic.com

2 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

I love Polyvore too! Very cute & fun!

Amanda Rose said...

I've never heard of it before! I'm going to go check it out.

http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com