Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Goals and Dreams

Following my new format, today should be my wish list day. Rather than finding an assortment of pretty items today, I decided to blog my goals for July and my lift achievement "wish list".
And this is a totally unrelated photograph by Barbara R Jones

JULY GOALS
1. Grow my blog and website (alovelylittleworld.com)

2. Do 3 portfolio photo shoots

3. Save tuition money ******

4. Make felt plushies and boho necklaces

5. Read (and finish) at least 1 non-fiction book.

6. Drink at least 3 glasses of water, eat 2 cups of veggies (raw) or 1 cup cooked twice a day, maintain 2.5 hours of exercise a week, reduce sugar amount used in tea to 1/2 teaspoon.

7. Make Steve McQueen collage <3

AND....

TOP TEN FUTURE GOALS
1. Buy a house

2. Teach college

3. Learn French

4. Have a successful Photo Business

5. Write Kids' Books and YA Short Stories

6. Take in Foster Children

7. Have a Vintage Shop (Kitsch not Antiques)

8. Get my Ph.D.

9. Visit China and Warsaw

10. Have a vegetable garden, solar panels, rabbits and a pug named Esther.

All of this being said, I would also really like to design my own Danny Brito ring.
This isn't the ring I want, just the link to his shop.

So that's it for today. Happy Wednesday loves! xoxox




3 comments:

Teddi said...

someone's ambitious, & it isn't me. here's to you, dear charity, go forth & conquer! :)

Amanda Rose said...

These are great goals! I also want a pug. I love the picture of the cow up top, too. Good luck. I can't wait to follow along and watch your progress.

http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

J W said...

Love the goals great ones to have and I agree with the "ambitious". Also love the picture in the middle, but best of all....love the fact that one of your labels is 'hairy cow' lol.


http://bananajoesblogspot.blogspot.ca/