Sunday, June 17, 2012

Vous ajoutez les couleurs dans ma vie, mais....

"Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life."
What would this person look like? 
Something I am learning, but only very slowly, is that you need to find peace within yourself. You can rely on God, you can be determined that no matter who comes and goes from your life, you have peace inside. If you rely on others solely for peace, when they aren't there, you're a wreck. This is not to say to never trust other people, and even to never get calm and peace while you're with someone else. Just that you need to have peace, you need to know who you are, you need to trust yourself.
And when you learn to do that, everything else will be better too.
And it won't matter if you're just a touch weird, or too girlie, or not good enough for someone. It won't even matter if you subject your rabbits to pose for photos with hair bows.
"vous ajoutez les couleurs dans ma vie"
You add the colour to my life but I'm pretty colourful on my own :)

Someone told me today, I'm the only one who can get away with dressing like I do.... as eclectic...hmmmm..... not sure that's a compliment, but I like how I dress!

2 comments:

Teddi said...

charity these photos are great! you liking how you dress that's the most important thing, whatever whoever thinks doesn't really matter at all. :)

With Love, Jamie said...

Beeeaaauuuutiful post my friend!! Very real & honest & TRUE! :)
P.S. I want your bunny rabbit's pink hair bow with cupcakes. Ha ;)