Wednesday, June 20, 2012

People On the Street: Niagara Falls, Ontario

The last two pictures I just think are funny :)
As creepy as it may seem, I love street photography so much. No two photos are ever the same because people make so many faces during those candid moments. That being said, I usually take soooo many frames and delete the majority of the images because they are blurry or just didn't work. Out of all those frames, I may only find three I love, but when I do, I really love them. 



5 comments:

Teddi said...

i like seeing the world through your lens.

Lisa said...

soo pretty.. i am going to visit in sept. i cant wait!

ShyScout said...

I was just there! I love Niagara falls. Your photos are so beautiful. I especially love the photo of the couple, they look so happy :]

Amanda Rose said...

These are great. That babies face is wonderful.

Zia Blue said...

ahhh, niagara... the lovely tourist trap :) gorgeous photos!

Zia
singing-blue.blogspot.ca