Friday, June 22, 2012

My Photographic Inspiration

Here are three photographers that I regularly admire.
Shabbir is an amazing street photographer. I contacted him once through flickr and he was also so friendly and helpful. His work is beyond beautiful and full of emotion.
If you have not seen Jinky Art (based in Australia) you need to. These photographs are some of the most beautiful, most creative lifestyle portraits I have EVER seen.

Also, here is a link to the show "Framed". It's a behind the scenes look at some of the industry's most unique artists. I can't find the episode that I love... of a couple who have a photography business together. They even have Nan Lawson Art* on their walls, and the best house and decorating ideas. So, here's the link to the Brooke Shadden episode. 

*Nan Lawson and Danny Brito are two of my favourite non-photographer Artists, (as if that's not typical for a blogger, haha)






1 comment:

Teddi said...

oooo new photo sites to see!