Thursday, June 7, 2012

Green Sweater and a silly half duck face pose.

So I finally bought a camera remote... I may have mentioned that. I practised using it while wearing a green sweater... and since today is GREEN day for Colour Week... it seemed appropriate to post the photos today. (I use a lot of ...... s)
I'm also wearing braids. I LOVE wearing braids but once I crossed the border wearing braids and the guy practically laughed at me because I looked so much younger than the age stated on my passport. Since then, I've been reluctant to wear them, but it really is my favourite hair style - cute and low maintenance, so I'm bringing back the braids.
\Um yep, I've got a booty... haha... 
And featuring the remote!
 I was notified yesterday that I made the President's Roll at my College this term for having a 90% average. 
I keep trying to post the letter rather than just writing about it, but for some reason, it's not cooperating.

Be back with more Colour Week soon!








2 comments:

Teddi said...

definitely bring back the braids, they look good on you! congrats on your president's roll grades, & new remote. :) super fun photos.

Amanda Rose said...

I have a camera stand but no camera! The braids look good on you.

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com