Friday, June 15, 2012

Dads and Kindergartens... also more happy mail!

Yesterday I blogged about getting a lovely package in the mail from Jamie, the next day I got a package in the mail from my friend Astrid in Germany! Astrid runs a little shop called Floral Likes Soap.
The little journals and post cards are handmade by Astrid.
I love mine. They're very cute and the right size for tucking in your purse as a travel journal or handy notebook.
I've collected post cards for years and years, but nothing like these... so personal and unique.
And of course the perfect gift for a nail polish junkie!
Not as neat as I hoped, but you get the idea. I love these colours.

On another note, I still supply teach from time to time. I was in a kindergarten class today, with a group of kids I adore, truly. They had their fathers in for a visit, to do crafts and things with them for Father's Day. Seriously the cutest thing ever, seeing a group of dads playing Legos and reading with their super sweet 5 year olds. If you teach, organize one of these days with your students' dads... you won't regret it! :)

1 comment:

Teddi said...

what thoughtful & sweet personal journals! i like your nails. sounds like a fun time with the kindergartners. :)