Friday, June 8, 2012

Colour Week: BLUE

I have very little blue ANYTHING... no particularly reason, it's a pretty colour and everything, just not my favourite, in part because I don't really wear blue as it does nothing for me. I probably would look better in orange, okay, probably not....
My favourite Momiji is blue
A blue umbrella I randomly shoved in a cactus pot a few months ago.
My dad's old bear is wearing a little blue coat. My grandma made matching house coats with that material for dad and the bear when he was very small. I don't really like teddy bears normally but obviously Super Ted is special. The other bear was made out of one of my great aunt's old coats when my great aunt passed away. 
The little flowers on the fabric that I used to cover my necklace board are blue but they look a little more green here. The one necklace is also blue.
One of my new favourite possessions, a blue world map. Eventually I'm going to put cork board behind it so I can put pins in the places I visit and the places where I have friends.

So uh yeah, that's about it.
For more blue posts click here.

3 comments:

Teddi said...

of course super ted is special. i'm not partial to teddy bears or anything, ;) & that it belonged to your dad, & your grandma made the coat, even better. blue is my fave color, but if you don't like it, don't buy it.

Pamplemousse1983 said...

oh I love that map...

Amanda Rose said...

I want to get a map with a cork board, too!

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com