Friday, May 25, 2012

Victoria Day

May 24th has always been one of my favourite holidays. My Church always has a barbeque and fireworks. I can't post most of my pictures because I don't have consent but here are a few of my favourite moments.
I was blowing bubbles with two little kids. The bubbles kept bursting in my face, which they enjoyed very much.
The youth are playing catch with eggs... and I will add they were RAW eggs. Nicole got hit square on the top of the head. 
He is playing cricket in a Scottish hat with red fluffy hair included.
Watching the volleyball, cricket and egg throwing.




2 comments:

Teddi said...

charity, it looks like a super fun time. the light in the raw egg toss looks magical.

Amanda Rose said...

This looks like a beautiful time!

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com