Sunday, May 27, 2012

Photo Shoot! And I made the Head dress!

A few weeks ago, I went along with Sarah to a photo shoot. She had asked me to make a head dress, so I did... it turned out better than I hoped. I will have to share some of Sarah's fantastic photos with you later... but for the moment, here are a few I took (from behind the scenes).
And finally, Sarah and Kiera at work...
I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend (all my American friends!) and everyone else... Happy Monday! Here's to a great week, a new week!





3 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute

Teddi said...

oooooo you made that, hooray! the photos are exceptional too, just like always charity girl. :)

Emmett Katherine said...

the photos and your headdress turned out really well. The headdress looks like one that could appear in a Spell & the gypsy collective collection!