Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Whimsical life in my head

I really want to own this Danny Brito print.
I'm tempted to order it right this minute. As a little girl, I always wanted to be the hero. Today I still quote Regina Spektor, "I'm the hero of the story, don't need to be saved". The girl in the picture even has red hair.
I'm willing to give up my hero status, if Daryl Dixon is the one going to save me. I'm already having Walking Dead withdrawls.
I use to have a reoccurring dream I could fly. I would love to have that dream again... or even better, actually fly.

Has everyone read, I was a teenage fairy ? Admittedly, it was a tad grittier than I like to go... but I'm using it as inspiration for a photo shoot in the near future. I'm pretty excited.

So here's me for today.... love you all.

I think if we tell people they are amazing and good enough times, eventually they will believe it and maybe, just maybe, stop being idiots.





5 comments:

Lisa said...

love that quote!

Teddi said...

buy the print! yes, right now. francesca lia block is one of my fave authors. i own that book. in fact, her dangerous angels series are my fave books of all time.

With Love, Jamie said...

I am obsessed with all of francesca Lia Block's books :)

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

oh gosh, that picture of the girl with the birds. incredible!! yes, flying dreams are the best!
xo TJ

Adri said...

I am having bad Walking Dead withdraws too!!! <3 that show!
-Adri
meowcowkitty.blogspot.com