Saturday, March 17, 2012

A pretty busy week

Last weekend my friends and I went to the Butterfly Conservatory in Niagara Falls. Both Candra and I need photos of butterflies for an approaching Photoshop project. I had been when I was a kid a few times, but it was sooooo much better than I remembered. There were butterflies EVERYWHERE. At the risk of sounding cheesy, it was pretty magical.
I look pregnant here, I'm so not. I just have terrible posture haha.
It was hilarious though, because this ten year old boy was sobbing. I mean, he had tears streaming down his face and he ducked away from any approaching butterflies (which was a lot so it was nearly impossible). I shouldn't laugh at this fear... but in all honesty, it's a haha, that's cute laugh, not a "wow stupid kid" laugh.
I think Mila needs some butterfly wings. Although I will never be able to catch her then!
Shooting pop cans in studio. This isn't my set. I can't wait to show you my set!
We went thrifting. I didn't buy anything, but this dress called to me.
And pretty bulk sprinkles!

Today is St. Patrick's Day! I love a day when you get to celebrating your Irish roots and dress all in green!
Any plans anyone?

Happy weekend!

(Oh, and you know what makes me happy today? I'm getting caught up on life! Hoozah!)






2 comments:

Teddi said...

i think butterfly gardens are magical. :) did you try the bunny dress that called you, on? i like the sprinkle shots.

Tiffany said...

Love the butterfly world!!! So amazing!
And I think you should go back and buy that dress! :)