Sunday, March 11, 2012

Paying it Forward and Monkeys

I miss blogging already. I've been reading everyone's posts and I can't wait to get back at it. That being said, I have a test tomorrow... so just a quick Pay it Forward update. Today at Church, my teens designed a logo for their Random Acts of Kindness group. I'm going to make them up in Photoshop and I will post them so you can see their lovely, creative designs.

Also, I had them write Random Act ideas on slips of paper and we put them in a basket. Each time they come, they have to draw a slip and that is their act for the week. I told them the ideas had to be something they could realistically do, so nothing like "donate a million dollars to a cause" or something. The most popular suggestion in the basket.... HUG! haha.
Someone else wrote "Put your hand in someone's hand", which melted my heart a little bit.

So here's a little love passed on to you. I hope you enjoy your day and remember how beautiful you are.
xoxo

And.... Introducing my new favourite animal (other than rabbits and guinea pigs!)....
THE MARMOSET!
I still really love meerkats, baby elephants and  capybaras though. 




1 comment:

Teddi said...

glad you're back continuing to spread kindness through the world, & all those ripples with your students. <3 :)