Saturday, March 31, 2012

Disposable Camera project

I've been thinking a lot about disposable cameras lately being as I just bought two the other day for fun. I think I would like to organize some type of swap where I send people disposable cameras.... they shoot a few frames and then pass them on to someone else. At the end of the summer, I will collect all the cameras, and process them. I think the only condition I would place would be that at least 1 image be inspirational... a little message, a pretty quotation, something like that. Wouldn't it be interesting to see what everyone came up with at the end of the summer?

I will probably just ask random blogger friends to get involved, and some of my classmates have already agreed to receive partly finished cameras from other people so they can finish the rolls and then give them to me.

BUT! If you think you would be interested.... let me know! alovelylittleworld@yahoo.com

And just because it's fun
It's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!



3 comments:

Teddi said...

jem is truly truly outrageous! you knew i'd say yes to this. i think it's a fun idea. :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

ooooh that sounds like an awesome idea!

Crissy said...

Oooh I like this idea!