Sunday, January 15, 2012

The week in iphone apps!

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles" - Christopher Reeve

This is my quotation for the week. Sometimes it feels like there are so many obstacles and I definitely don't feel like a hero!

Some glimpses of the week. As you can see, I've lately become obsessed with the hipstomatic disposable app. I like to combine it with bokeh booth, frametastic and instagram!

So this week, in no particular order - I saw pretty winter trees, we had our first real snow storm, Sarah, Candra and I hit up the Ice Wine Festival, I went to the library, I did NOT eat cherry tomatoes but they looked pretty, I wore a bunny sweater, I rode in a limo and went to wineries, and my guinea pig sent all my readers kisses!

Huzzah!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Jessa Belle said...

The kisses are adorable! I love your sweater by the way! Too cute! Tell your little guinny thank you!

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

Teddi said...

i enjoy looking at instagrams. i've had the christopher reeve hero quote on my fridge for years. i'm serious.