Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Twenty Valley Ice Wine Festival

When my friend asked this lady if we could photograph her, she was with a man. I took two pictures of him and her and then she shoved him out of the way and said "Now just me!" It was one of my favourite moments of the day.
They had fire pits set up in the street and people would gather around to warm up and drink their wine
My ladies. Poor Sarah wasn't feeling well so she was bundled to the hilt. It was freezing that day! 
I have so many more images but I won't post them all, although I will do a part 2 post of the wine tour we did later that day (in a limo!)

:)



4 comments:

Dori the Giant said...

Your photographs are really neat. Very interesting editing technique! :)

Tiffany said...

Oh this looks like so much fun! Great photos too!
Can I come visit during this festival some time? :)

Teddi said...

i was thinking it looked like it was freezy brr-ness! that lady looked like a model. fun story. great shots charity.

jules (the life of a cupcake!) said...

aw wow this looks so fun! i love ice wine:) great photo's!
xo