Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Snow

Over the weekend, we got so much snow! It's all gone now. Every bit. 
BUT, here's what I want to show you. I editted this photo in Camera + on my iphone. 
It's not the best example admittedly, but just so you get the idea of what you can do... here's basically what the original image looked like.
Okay, maybe this image looks better, haha. I think this was just taken with the regular camera app on my phone.
Despite the convenience of the iphone app, DSLR still rules the current photography world....
In case it's not glaringly obvious, I really love taking photos!




8 comments:

Dora said...

I just love thne third photo. The colors are so pretty :)

Lisa said...

snow looks soo pretty... but too cold for me lol

Tiffany said...

Very beautiful ~ for Winter! :)

Teddi said...

holy freezing icicles!

alovelylittleworld said...

hahahaha! I love it.

Angelica said...

Love it your photographs !!!
xoxo

Crissy said...

iphone photos look awesome. what app was it?!

snow looks so pretty!

Loulou said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I particularly love the one with the people and the dogs in front of the house.

Loulou Downtown