Monday, January 9, 2012

Silly sweaters and sales

Necklace $1.50
Rings $1.00
Earrings $1.00
Me = a happy shopper
Something else that makes me happy....
This crazy fox sweatshirt from Forever 21
(also on sale I will add)
Oh, I forgot this gold hand-band. It's old. I don't know how much it cost.
And back to the fox sweater...
I wore it with a dress and jeans. You gotta live a little, you know? hehe
In an attempt to be ironic or funny or something, I wore my rabbit earrings and necklace WITH the fox sweater. No one really understood why that was strange. Hello! Foxes EAT rabbits, but in my world they live in harmony (as an outfit).
Oh well, I knew.
And clearly appreciated my own sense of humor! Dork!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed your Monday. I found out one of my courses is actually considered an online course so I don't have to go in Monday afternoons like I thought! Nice eh?


4 comments:

Teddi said...

i want that guitar necklace, those earrings, & that headband. i like how you wear your rings all collected together. as soon as you said fox & rabbit i knew what you meant before the explanation.

^_^ wReY and R0bbY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
^_^ wReY and R0bbY said...

i'm a sucker for sales & thrift stores!
great choices! i especially love the rings, earrings & sweatshirt! ^_^


by the way, you have a wonderful blog in here, hopefully we can follow each other! ^_*

http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

Isabella Kiss said...

I LOVE THE FOX SWEATSHIRT! foxes are my favorite animal and those are beyond adorable on that sweatshirt! love love love! Im hoping if I go to F21 tomorrow they may still have one!