Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pretty Pretty Pretty

I have wanted a terrarium for soooo long. As in long enough that they weren't even cool yet.
I found this pretty one but I definitely want to make my own.
Normally, this would really annoy me... poor flamingo (I wish I was kidding) BUT, I've gone into Walking Dead withdrawls. Hurry up and come back on tv already.
Apparently I'm going with a garden theme today. I was looking for cute home ideas... I need a change. I found these microplanters on Apartment Therapy Canada. Apparently they featured on the etsy blog but I missed it. I would definitely do this.
So in keeping with the trend, here is a lovely cyanotype photograph of flowers. I really want to try this type of processing again. When I was a child, I had a kit of the paper already dyed blue and you just had to put flowers or leaves on it and leave it in the sun. I found some of the paper online. I can't wait to get it!
I'd love to have this headpiece from Pink Lemonade.


1 comment:

Ngaio May said...

Cute!! I love that first picture! You should make one, they aren't too tricky!!! :)

Ngaio May xx