Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mail Day! Hooray!

Fingerless gloves, convertible gloves/mittens, wallet and jewellry.
Eeks! Aren't these so cute?
I haven't worn any of it yet, but it all came in the mail today from Forever 21.

And, even better, I got a surprise package from Marla (we've been penpals for a bit now). This is her blog and etsy shop. Everything she sent me was so sweet! And she handmade the mirror, zipper bag, and ring.
She also sent this decorative tape. Honestly, I'm ectastic! I've tried to get some in the past, from Michael's and such... and nowhere around here carries it. (Unfortunately, I don't want to use it!) haha

Today was a PERFECT mail day. I love getting things in the mail so much... and I was so blown away by Marla's sweetness. It really is people's kindness that gives life meaning. I need to be more kind to others... pay it forward, you know?



4 comments:

Crissy said...

Everything is so cute!

Cindy Dowdle-Schoen said...

What an awesome package! It all looks so cute, and I love the decorative tapes!
Hope you are doing well, your blog is looks great!

Have a good one!

Cindy

Marla Rae Morrison said...

I'm so glad you liked everything! It makes my heart happy!: ) I love your goodies from Forever 21! That necklace is so cute!

Teddi said...

i agree that kindness does give the world meaning, & you dear charity or one of those that spreads joy around you!