Sunday, January 8, 2012

A few photos from the week

With a few of my friends at the coffee shop. Someone got a new playbook.... I call this nerding out.
Playing around with books and light. Two of my favourite things!
I got so much mileage out of these magnetic letters from my classroom last year. Although I had to remove them from the class because the grade 7 boys had too much fun with them. eeks.
Yes, going with a theme.... Valentine's Day is approaching.
We are all connected! Pass on the love!

And as before mentioned my quotation for the week is: "In order to be someone, you must first be yourself!"
So... I took a lot of self-portraits this weekend.
I'm not going to post them all right now, but here are a few.
Okay, forget it. Here are NOT a few. My computer is playing games with my mind!

Back to school tomorrow!



1 comment:

Teddi said...

great artsy photos! valentines already? bah!