Sunday, December 4, 2011

Teddi from Honeybee Lane with BBT and Guinea Pigs!


Plan and simple, I love Teddi from Honeybee Lane. When I made my list of guest bloggers to ask, I knew I wanted her. Her blog is poetic, artistic and unique. And then she blogged about things that I would like for Christmas without even asking me what I would like. She got it bang on! haha... I love this post :)  I don't want to give anything away but I'm definitely referring to this post over the holidays!


Hi, I'm Teddi, from Honeybee Lane.



Today I decided to show you some
Christmas things that make me think of Charity.


This tiny elf hat for a guinea pig
found here.

A guinea pig felt ornament tutorial
found here.


Different guinea pig directions,
& a ornament pattern
found here.

I can't think of Charity, without thinking of,

Here are some Big Bang Christmas ornaments,
found here.

These are cute guinea pig ornaments, too.
found here.






Charity loves Blythe Dolls.

Here's a Mini Look A Like Charity, Blythe doll.
found here.
 

Peace, Love, & A Merry Christmas! :)




2 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

Aww I loved this!!! :)

Shannon said...

So cute! Love the guinea pig.

xo,
Shannon
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com