Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Semi Kawaii Christmas

And what follows is a lot of pictures of me! haha.
This is my friend Joe. I got Joe a kermit robot. It turns out I should have read the sizing information because kermit bot was very tiny. Joe got me the featured penguin hat and following dinosaur sweatershirt.
This is my other friend Jeff. I gave Jeff some Nan Lawson Dr. Who prints that haven't arrived yet.
Jeff made a trade for a Blythe doll online for me. I've known about it for months. He thought it would be hilarious to put this in the box instead.
So I thought it would be hilarious to take a picture of him surrounded by dolls and post it on my blog :)
Here's my real girl. I named her Rhine. I'm buying her a new wig though because this one is HORRIBLE.
Here's the wig I would like to get.
found here
To continue, Elizabeth gave me this adorable shirt from Forever 21.
And this super cute make-up brush set
I think I'm going to cut this post short because I still have about ten pictures I want to share and that's probably excessive.... but I will end with these stellar penguin pajamas, oh yeah! haha
I think Sar has polar bears on her's.
And one more thing, my new robot bag from Liz.... see it was a kawaii-ish Christmas!

Love you all! xo

3 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

Everything is so cuuuute! :D

Teddi said...

somebody had fun! i just got home from my trip, & i got my card with the blue flower hair accessory you made! love them both. thank you charity. :)

Javier said...

Looks like you've had a fun Super Kawaii Christmas! :D